- The most ecofriendly and environmentally sustainable option for void fill.
- World first paper air cushion film made of 85% regrown resources.
- Wafer thin layer of compostable sealer makes this film 100% biodegradable.
- Comes with a roll of PaperWave7.1, the only paper based air pillow.
- 8" x 4" air pillow size, 980 ft. roll.
- Bears the RESY mark as well as sorting-aid-symbol DIN 6120 for recycling and repulping.
- Airwave1 machine has a fast production of 24-27 ft./min. of air cushions.
- Ideal for operations requiring maximum of up to 200 packs per day.
- Operator friendly featuring 4 programmable settings, lock functions, adjustable air volume, and sealing temperature.
- Made in Germany and includes replacement and repair parts.
|Dimensions||17“ x 13” x 9”|
|Film Type||PaperWave7.1, 8"x4", 980'|
|Voltage||230V; 50Hz / 120v; 60Hz|