Warranty & Returns
Returns for Online Purchases
Customer should contact IDLPACK if not satisfied with a product for any reason. Any unused products can be returned within 30 days for a full refund (not including shipping fees). Product must be returned in the condition received and with the original packaging, including manufacturers’ tags.
Products returned in original condition after 30 days will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
If you can’t make your return in the original package you can use any carton box which will ensure the safety of the goods during transportation.
Here are step-by-step instructions for returning your product:
1. Place all items along with a copy of the invoice back into the original packaging or secure carton box.
2. Get the return UPS label on and attach on the package. Be sure to place it over the original shipping label if you are reusing the original packaging.
3. Drop your package off at any UPS drop-off location. Find your nearest location at
4. Returns are processed within 48 hours of receipt. Please note that most banks can take 5-7 business days for the credit to reflect on your account balance.
5. If you have any questions about your return, you can reach us at email@example.com
We are currently unable to facilitate exchanges. Please send back the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order for the correct item.
*If you purchased your IDLPACK product from a retailer, please return it to that retailer.
If your product is eligible for a warranty evaluation/repair or replacement for a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, contact our Warranty Department via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To help expedite your warranty request, please type "Warranty request" in the subject line and provide as much details as possible in your email. Include the order number, purchase date, item style and description, and a picture of the defect.
Please, notice, we will not accept returns in the following conditions:
1. Item is damaged through the fault of the customer.
2. Item is washed, worn or misused.