The search is over for optimal packaging that is a reasonable solution for retail, cargo transportation, or residential moving. Efficient packaging means, first and foremost, low costs, high productivity, improved performance, and stability. One of the most cheap and common wrapping materials is adhesive packing tape, which has many applications for a wise variety of purposes. Great for sealing, insulation, or fastening items, as well as covering surfaces for protection.
We offer a variety of strips options and sizes that are used in the industry. Check out the properties of each type of tape presented below to buy the one that best suits your needs:
- Clear Packing Tapes – the high elasticity of the sealing band provides a strong and secure hold to keep valuables safe while moving, shipping, or in storage. The low cost of this product makes it highly demanded in the packaging industry. Good for light-to- moderate weight packages.
- Water-Activated Kraft Tape – resistant to cold, heat, light, and moisture and is especially strong due to the permanent bond between the cardboard and the strip. Can be removed very few traces of damage and helps avoid the risk of theft and manipulation of the inner space of the package. Made of 100% recyclable and biodegradable material.
- Masking Painter's Tape – provides a low level of adhesion, which prevents the appearance of sticking marks after removing the strips. Great surface protection, no need to worry about cleaning up sticky spots on walls after painting or on items that you have labeled.
- Duct Shipping Tape – characterized by long-lasting adhesiveness in any adverse conditions. Can be easily torn by hand, yet it is extremely tough. Ideal for general sealing, patching holes, packing boxes, repairing and masking, holding, and bundling.
All these products (except masking painter's strips) are used as carton sealers in preparation of boxes for shipping, warehousing, and handling. IDL Packaging offers only high-quality products with unbeatable prices.
How to choose the best option?
To help you make your choice, we outlined the three most important characteristics to consider. Based on these you can choose the most optimal solution:
- Width and thickness – the wider band is stronger and able to hold more weight than standard options. A thin band is good for combining items inside shipping boxes or for labeling boxes.
- Adhesive – the level of adhesion depends on the adhesive layer. The strong adhesive can withstand difficult conditions to which packaging exposed to the elements, such as with long-term storage outdoors, shaking during transportation, and other events.
- Temperature – external temperature has a strong effect on the safety of the package. Whether you are moving on a hot or frosty day, you should take care to use packing tape for shipping that can withstand temperature without losing its adhesion.
Portable Packing Tape dispenser
For greater productivity and saving labor costs with wrapping processes, we recommend purchasing one of the tape dispensers presented at our store. It will provide easy holding, unwinding, and sticking of packing tape strips. Our portable gun dispensers are perfect for manufacturing, office, commercial, and retail usage.
Moving packing tape is key to protecting your packages from possible damage or theft. It plays an important role in the packaging industry and is one of the most fundamental materials used.
All types of wrapping materials and equipment are also presented at our IDL Packaging Amazon Brand Store. We have an expansive range of packaging solutions for your ever-growing needs and new applications. We know what is important for our customers. With us, you can find the right combination of inner and outer packaging.