- Woven cord strapping kit includes: tensioner, roll or 2 rolls of HD woven cord strapping and phosphate buckles
- Tool: P-310 tensioner is designed to grip, tension and cut cord strapping. Gripper foot has a specifically designed geometry of teeth for better holding power with woven cord strapping. Redesign cutter allows to cut cord strapping even without tension
- Strapping: roll of 1/2" x 1500' HD woven cord strapping with 650 lbs. break strength or 2 rolls of 1/2" x 1500' (3000' total) HD woven cord strapping with 650 lbs. break strength
- Buckles: pack of heavy duty 1/2" phosphate buckles. Phosphate coating provides a better grip with woven cord strapping
- Due to portable size, this kit is a great solution for drivers to re-tighten or re-strap the cargo as well as for an occasional strapping need
|Break Strength||650 lbs|
|Model Number||B-WCSK.12.1500, B-WCSK.12.3000|
IDL Packaging is a brain child of several senior packaging executives who saw multiple issues with current packaging supplies shopping experience and wanted to create something better to pull the industry into the 21st century.
IDL Packaging strapping kits are perfect for remote jobs, limited space operation or occasional strapping. Everything you need to get started is included. When the consumables such as strap, seals or buckles run out, simply re-order them separately, the tools will last for a long time.
This kit includes: 1/2" x 1500' woven cord strapping roll - 650 lbs break strength, 500pc of 1/2" HD phosphate buckles, tensioner P-310 for 1/2" woven poly cord or 1/2" x 1500' (3000' total) 2 woven cord strapping rolls - 650 lbs break strength, 1000pc of 1/2" HD phosphate buckles, tensioner P-310 for 1/2" woven poly cord.